Totally independent, the gîte is a house ideally designed for 2 people .
Built in the XVIIIth century like the B&B, we have restored it while preserving its authenticity : original materials, walls with visible stones, beautiful carpant, and stone roof …
On 2 levels, it has a bedroom of 12 m2 at first floor with a bathroom with shower and W.C , and on ground floor, a 15 m2 living room with a kithenette and a private terrace.
Both levels are accessible from outside and also communicate inside with a ladder.
You can prepare yourself breakfast and meals in the kitchennette which is equipped with dishwasher, microwave, fridge, kettle, coffee machine and toaster.
The large window opens on the terrace so you will immediately be outside to savour delicious moments under the shadow of our chestnut tree.
You can also, if you wish, join the other guests for our aperitif and dinners, or our breakfasts and relax in the guests living room.
- Because of the bedroom configuration (ladder to communicate between the 2 floors), children are not accepted
- Attic bedroom unconvenient for tall persons (maximum 1,85 m).
Tarifs 2021 :
- From 125€ per night with a minimum stay of 3 nights
- Discount of 10€ per night for a week stay from Saturday to Saturday
Breakfast offered on first morning, then on demand (10€/ person)
Additional tourist tax : 0,80 €/adult/night
- Double bed 140 x190 (sheets provided and bed made for your arrival)
- Bathroom with a shower and toilet
- Hairdryer, towels and pool towels provided
- Kitchen with coffee machine, kettle, toaster, oven and cooktop, dishwasher and fridge
- Condiment set ( salt, pepper, oil and vinegar) and cleaning materials provided (sponge, tea cloth, dishwashing tablets)
- Private terrace with table, chairs and deck chairs
- No smoking
- Free access to the B&B swimming pool (from 10 am to 8 pm) and to B&B services on demand (table d’hôtes, breakfasts, massages…)