La dolce vita
We are fond of Italy for its way of life, its cuisine, its landscapes, its history and its cultural heritage. We have crisscrossed this beautiful country (Val d’Aoste, Rome, Florence, Venice, Naples, Puglia…).
But it is the city of Rome we love most, and we wanted to pay tribute through cinema, which maybe best describes this city.
Bathed in sunlight from morning, the Rome bedroom offers a two-fold view of the Dordogne river and our garden’s olive trees, and accommodates up to two people.
Best price guaranteed with direct reservation.
All our prices include breakfast ( additional tax of 0,80 €/ night/ adult )
- From 125€ for 2 persons depending on the season
- Minimum stay : 2 nights in high season (July-August)
- Queen size bed (160 x 200)
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- Hair dryer
- Pool towels
- Unlimited free Wi-Fi
- Stereo system
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Pets not allowed in this room located at second floor