« J’ai deux amours, mon pays et Paris… »,
Our Paris is that of Joséphine Baker, Boris Vian, Montmartre, open air cafés; it’s also one where you stroll along the Seine walkways on Sundays… Since we were Parisians for more than 30 years, we wanted to pay tribute to this beautiful city we love so much.
Furniture and paintings hunted down at the Saint-Ouen flea market, an authentic cast iron bathtub with lion feet that you could find in typical Parisian apartments, our Paris room is quite spacious and can accomodate up to three people.
Its double exposure will allow you to admire the view of the valley and Milandes Castle (former house of Joséphine Baker), and the large farm courtyard.
2021 Tarifs – Best price guaranteed with direct reservation
All our prices include breakfast (additional tax of 0,80 €/night/adult)
- From 145€ for 2 or 3 persons depending on the season
- Minimum stay : 2 nights on high season (July-August)
- King size bed (180 x 200) that can be split in two single beds (request upon booking)
- Single bed (90 x 190)
- Bathroom with tub and toilet
- Hair dryer
- Pool towels
- Unlimited free Wi-Fi
- Stereo system
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Pets allowed in this room (please advise upon booking)