Childhood memories in Provence
Inspired by Stephanie’s childhood in Cassis and Marseille, alongside the Mediterranean sea, among vineyards and olive trees, this sunny room offers a large view of the valley and the olive trees in the garden.
With terracotta tiles on the floor, touches of cerulean blue, paintings of Provence school Pierre Ambrogiani and André Verdilhan on the wall, one could almost hear cicadas sing…
This room can accomodate one or two people.
Best price guaranteed with direct reservation
All our prices include breakfast (additional tax of 0,80 €/ night/ adult )
- From 125€ for 2 persons depending on the season
- Minimum stay : 2 nights in high season (July-August)
- Queen size bed (160×200)
- Bathroom with tub and toilet
- Hair dryer, slippers, toilet amenities
- Pool towels
- Unlimited free Wi-Fi (accessible from 7 am to Midnight)
- Stereo system
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Pets allowed in this room (please advise upon booking)